Take the Brain Type Test!
If you are looking to achieve health faster and with minimal willpower required, then welcome! You're in the right place!
Sign up to get on the A-List!
- Advance notice of new recipes, tools, and tips
- Alerts to beta testing opportunities
- Announcements prior to public notification
- And more!
Our Latest VLOG
The latest healthy tips from Beege and Peege!
I don’t typically reprint other’s blog posts, but when I saw this one I couldn’t help it. As you may already know about me, I average two or more hours per day finding and researching all the newest and greatest studies in exercise science, brain science, nutrition and other health […]Read More
We all know how powerful gratitude is and have heard the advice, “Don’t worry, be happy,” but at times, that advice is certainly easier said than done. Sometimes it feels impossible to break out of a funk or negative state of mind, but there are lots of specific strategies for this. […]Read More
The brain can’t have two thoughts at once, nor can it experience two emotions at once. This is why some people don’t want to be tickled when they are mad or refuse to laugh when angry because they instinctively know their state will change and sometimes people want to stay in a […]Read More
More than 80% of New Year’s resolutions are abandoned by the second week of February. Over half of the remaining 20% are abandoned within the next 4 months, which means more than 9 out of 10 people never achieve those goals. What most people call “resolutions” are really just desires […]Read More