If you are not doing these four things already, and you have excess weight to lose, you can shed up to 7 lbs in 1 week!
You might already be doing some of the things listed below and not losing any weight, but that’s the power of the synergy between them. All four together, with 100% diligence, creates this synergy and the results are truly astounding.
1.) Drink 3-4 quarts of filtered water per day (the Zero brand filter is best), spaced out evenly through the day (about 8 ounces every hour).
2.) Eat 7 servings of organic green vegetables each day, spaced out between at least 2 meals (a serving is the size of your fist).
3.) Be active: exercise at least twice in that week, for at least 20 minutes each time, with enough intensity to get you out of breath for 15 of those minutes, and go for a walk after every dinner.
4.) Cut out ALL processed food and make your own food, using real ingredients, with real food that has a nutrition label listing only one ingredient – that food (if this sound daunting, it’s really quite easy – just think salads, stir-fry, and crock pot for starters).
With 100% diligence, you can lose 7 pounds (or even more) in just one week!
- Over 95% of everyone’s food was made by hand in their kitchen.
- Food was organic (so it didn’t need to be labeled as such).
- People walked often (cars were a luxury and expensive to operate).
- There were no computers, video games, or TV’s to sit in front of all day (kids actually played outside!).
- There was no obesity pandemic like we have today. In fact, the occasional obese person was a rare anomaly, not part of the majority as is the case today…
And of course, this is just for starters, to show you just how easy weight loss can be. There is more great stuff besides these four things (as you might have suspected), including how to make your journey to health and fitness faster and easier than you ever imagined, so also consider taking the Beeg and Peege brain type test here: https://beegeandpeege.com/discover-your-brain-type/