To vaccinate or not to vaccinate? That is the question.
Hopefully, I can shed some light on it from the perspective of how your natural defenses and immune system are designed, but you can research all this for yourself too, so don’t just go by what I say. Educate yourself on this and make up your own mind. It’s very important that you do – not just for yourself, but also for your loved ones. If you only listen to what you are told (by me or anyone else) and don’t look into this yourself, you are making a very serious and grave mistake that could cost you your health, or even your life, not to mention the same for your kids.
Here’s how I see it, from over 30 years of studying human biology and physiology (since 1987).
When a virus, bacteria, or other pathogen enters your body, certain things happen, in a certain order, to protect you. It’s a wonderfully designed system that works remarkably well.
1. Your first line of defense is your mucous membranes. This helps trap pathogens before they can get into the bloodstream to infect you. Then those trapped bugs either stay there long enough to die, or are sent to the stomach, which is your second line of defense. Healthy eating and proper hydration keep these mucous membranes working well and prevents them from drying out.
2. Your stomach acid kills off most of the bad bugs that make it that far. This is why it’s important to have proper levels of stomach acid. Most people have too little, but that can be solved with healthy eating and avoiding processed foods.
3. Your third line of defense is your gut microbes. 80% of your immune system lies in your gut, thanks to your microbiome – the trillions of bacteria that have many functions. A healthy and balanced microbiome is accomplished through exercise and healthy eating – especially organic, real food rich in probiotics (i.e. fermented vegetables like sauerkraut, to name one example), and rich in prebiotics (i.e. resistant starch and certain fibers like jicama, to name one example). It’s also important to eat a wide variety of whole foods for the best microbiome balance and diversity.
If the pathogen makes it past all these defenses and ends up infecting you, then your body goes through an extremely well-designed process to heal you, as described here:
1. Your body develops a fever (if urgent enough) because pathogens hate heat. Plus, this activates messengers in your body to get white blood cells to the area to eat up the invaders. Also, this heat unfolds proteins in the cell, allowing them to interact with intracellular water, so when the water cools after the fever is gone, it forms a gel, which is the natural state inside a healthy human cell (aka EZ water, or structured water).
2. Next, your body goes into a detox and expulsion phase, usually resulting in snot and/or phlegm, which serves to trap the dead invaders killed by the white blood cells, for easy expulsion out of the body.
3. Lastly, your body creates antibodies to that invader so your body won’t host it again the next time that particular invader shows up. If it does come back knocking on the cell door, that cell says, “nope – I remember you and you’re not getting in.”
Now let’s look at how vaccines “work.”
A dead (or sometimes live) pathogen is injected straight into your bloodstream, which bypasses all three natural steps in the defense phase listed above. By itself, this pathogen wouldn’t be strong enough to cause steps one or two in the healing phase listed above to happen, so that vaccine also includes a long list of various toxins and poisons (like formaldehyde, mercury, aluminum, etc.) to attempt to trigger healing phase step three above, but to also, hopefully, bypass healing phase steps 1 and 2, but sometimes that doesn’t happen and you feel sick and get a fever.
The poisons are meant to create antibodies, so the immune system remembers everything that was presented to it, including the live or dead pathogen, so in theory, the next time that pathogen comes a knocking, the cells won’t let it in.
The problem is since a bunch of other toxins accompanies that pathogen, the body gets confused with too many things to remember, instead of just one thing, the natural pathogen, presented the natural way.
Plus, the pathogen was either dead, or a live “weakened” version, so that didn’t leave a very big impression on the cells to remember. All they remember is an onslaught of various poisons at on point, so they start to develop an onslaught of various antibodies in a confused attempt to fight all those things that attacked all at once. This also makes for a weaker immune response, resulting in any immunity wearing off faster than a natural immune response.
Since we weren’t designed for a blitz attack of poisons like this, it’s confusing to our body because nature doesn’t work that way. Nature presents one attacker at a time so the immune system is designed to respond to only one attacker. Multiple attackers force it into multitasking mode, which it’s not designed to do. It will try, but it will get confused and overreact, making mistakes, much like the human brain trying to multitask when it is designed to focus. This is why people crash their car so often when they are texting and driving (and this is only two things at once).
Then multitasking mistakes in the body create unnecessary antibodies, new allergies, new intolerances, and unnecessary attacks on healthy cells, producing conditions like Hashimoto’s disease and other autoimmune responses, not to mention other conditions caused by the toxins in vaccines destroying healthy cells and normal processes, resulting in things like AD, ADD, autism, cancer, etc. Is it any wonder why we have so many autoimmune diseases, allergies, and intolerances nowadays? Things that make you go “hmmmmm….”
In fact, to use just one of these conditions as an example, autism rates in the 1980’s were less than 1 in 10,000.
Then, in 1986, protection for vaccine companies, doctors, and hospitals was signed in to law, protecting them from lawsuits for vaccine injuries. After that, the number of vaccines went through the roof, the safety fell through the floor, and autism rates went exponential, from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 36 as of this post update on 9/13/2020. For a deep dive, look into what Robert Kennedy Jr. has to say about it.
On a final note, have you ever noticed when a drug company comes out with a new vaccine, they claim up to a 90% success rate, but about a year later that percentage has usually been dropped to less than 40%? Heck, the flu vaccine has a success rate of 25% or lower!
Here’s the reason: When the drug is released, the FDA has approved it based on the studies submitted to them “proving” it’s safety and effectiveness. Since the FDA doesn’t do studies, they rely on submissions from outside sources, and guess who does those studies? Yep, the drug company that is trying to get their money-maker approved.
Conflict of interest much? Then, after about a year of that drug/vaccine being on the market, the 40% (or worse) success rate comes out because it has now been tested on real humans in the real world, under non-biased conditions.
Keep in mind that new success rate report is always inflated (or buried, or reported very quietly) because the FDA and the drug company don’t want to look completely incompetent (or have their scams exposed). When all this is taken into account, their drug is less effective in most cases than people’s own immune systems. And when it’s your own immune system taking care of things, there are no lasting side effects. Your own body won’t give you autism.
Go ahead and call me an “anti-vaxxer.” I’ve been called worse. But you only get to do that if you have looked at both sides for yourself – especially the “research” – paying close attention to who funded it. Then if you still come to the conviction – beyond a doubt – that I’m wrong, go ahead and get your vaccinations, but before you give them to your kids, take a second hard look because damaging your own health is certainly regrettable, but damaging a loved one is a much harder pill to swallow, especially if you will be caring for them every day, for the rest of their life.
I could cite hundreds of studies proving my opinion (here’s a place to start), but you need to look into this yourself, so it’s your own experience and not mine.
If you do care enough to research it for yourself, be sure to go into it without any agenda and a completely open mind, void of any bias, which is common among people who have been vaccine-injured or have vaccine-injured kids.
I was very pro-vaccine until about 15 years ago and certainly regret receiving vaccines and subjecting my kids to them, but I didn’t know any better back then. Hopefully, I can help other people now – especially since vaccines have become much more prevalent, and many times more toxic in recent years. It looks like that trend won’t be slowing down anytime soon either, now that vaccine companies aren’t liable anymore.
P.S. I wrote this post and published it here a couple of years ago, but updated it on 9/13/2020 since I’ve been researching it heavily in light of the current vaccine concepts for the Coronavirus and resulting COVID-19. Bill Gates, a computer and software guy, with zero medical or epidemiological training, wants to vaccinate the entire planet with a new Coronavirus vaccine, currently being “fast-tracked,” that will introduce a new technology (mRNA), which will trigger gene responses. This is still a theory and has never been properly tested. There is also a yet to be announced nanotechnology, which might be part of it as well.
Seeing as how they have been trying to develop a Coronavirus/SARS vaccine for decades and have so far failed miserably, it’s unfathomable to me that they will be able to pull off a “fast track” version this time, with one or two new, untested technologies added, without some massive risks. I for one, and my wife for two, will NOT be participating in this experiment and as I said already, I hope you heavily research this for yourself so you can make a fully educated decision about your health because it’s now more important than ever in the history of our planet!